Friday 18 December 2015

L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo


“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.” 
― Hillary Rodham Clinton


Hi Beauties !

If you are My regular Blog reader then you knew already that Me and Rebel are working together for a unique jewelry design. Those jewelries will be available for you guys on huge discounts as I can't wait to show pictures of Our those finished designs very soon.

Lovelies ! I know winters are pretty much rough for hairs. Lets take a break from tensions and apply something that really solve our problems.

I actually like experimenting with different shampoos and I know it’s kind of weird but well I do so ,  lol. This time I tried the new L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo that contain  extracts of 6 oils. Guys guess what ? I was literally glad about the results that impart on My hairs. 













First of all It has a beautiful fresh fragrance and I am giving full marks in this category. Beside this the lather of this Shampoo clear my scalp in one wash. If you don't use oil on hairs much so L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo is the best choice.







The after wash feeling of this Shampoo is as you oil your hairs and then used a shampoo.
It also does not irritate my facial skin or cause any itching on face or scalp. 

BEST THINGS ABOUT  L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish shampoo :

Gentle enough for daily use.
Lovely fresh fragrance.
Hair looks shiny.
Smoothness in hair.
Very affordable.
Doesn’t irritate skin



Hope you guys love this post :)

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram


3 comments:

  1. This one really work out for me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loreal is Loreal . Maximum products are best <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally enjoy reading your blog articles.

    ReplyDelete