Friday 22 January 2016

AL Karam Winter Collection 2016

"I dress how I feel. I just go off emotion. I can't prepare my outfit a day before. Everything I wear is spontaneous" - ASAP Rocky

Hi Guys !

Hope you all are doing great!

My Love Month is ahead and I am very much super excited about it.

Lovelies ! This time am wearing Al Karam Winter Collection 2016. As we all know Al karam group is a provider of innovative textile solutions worldwide. Al Karam has got the complete in-house design solutions and is creative center for fabulous designs in every season.

Their collection is simply stunning and amazing. Al Karam has got online store also and you can visit their gorgeous collection with 50 % OFF at http://www.alkaramstudio.com/pk/. 

I gave this dress to My tailor at Bahadurabad and again with fine stitching I got My dress ready. The choice of buttons was a pretty difficult task but I choose matching color polki buttons designs with a series of combination. And yeah your outfit will be completed with a pretty smile on your face haha. 

Check out the pictures below




















Outfit details:

Dress : Al Karam Winter Collection

Heels : Salus Collection

Hope you guys love the look,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram



6 comments:

  1. So elegant. Love the dress and you are obviously so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved ur dress and photos u look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you so cool and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always, Nice collection of dresses. Love the dress and you are obviously so beautiful. Check out new collection gomeri.com online shopping store in pakistan.

    ReplyDelete