Monday 10 April 2017

Shamraf's - Formal, Semi Formal & Bridal Wear


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Amazing !

This time am so excited to tell you all about My secret admirer , An Online store to buy your Formal, Semi Formal & Bridal WearI am talking about Shamraf's .

Few days back, I received an Adorable Green Kurti by Shamraf's .

Shamraf’s being the brand name for the retail outlets launched in the Year 2008 for formal, semi formal and bridal wear . 
Shamraf’s Design creativity and the highest level of product and service are central to the ethos of the company, having its own in-house design studio, injecting a more creative approach to design which redefined Shamraf’s as the design-led company it is known as today. 
Every design is outstanding for its quality and epic look. The Shamrafs Outlets provides you with an exotic collection of embroidered fabric with a striking and interesting mix of colors and design .

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/shamrafs/ to have a peek by your self . 


What I love about Shamraf's :

Best Quality Fabric

Fast Delivery 

Contain both un stitched and ready to wear

For Orders and inquiries visit :



I called Shamraf's being my secret admirer as twice I received quite a surprise mail from them that really made my day . I enjoy wearing such designs with a pure attire of western look .

This is such a Lovely Kurti with a catchy look . I paired this Green Kurti by Shamraf's with Black Tulip Pants , Black High Heels , Black Hand Bag and an attractive Lace Ear Rings . I applied Red Lip Color that look so amazing with this over all look .

So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Shamraf's :)

For Online Orders : 

Website :

Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Kurti : Shamraf's

Black High Heels : Salus Collection

Black Hand bag :  Channel

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :

No comments:

Post a Comment