Saturday 13 February 2016

OOTD - Birth Day


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate - Oprah Winfrey

Hey Loves !

Hope you all are fabulous cuz I am!

Guys ! Again this is a very Special Day post and I gathered few ideas on What to Wear on Your Birth Day !

Obviously this day comes once in a year so celebrate guys in your best way . Do some thing special , wear some thing special , move around and have fun. Don't forget to enjoy treat your friends. 

I decide to wear this cute White Frock with Pink Heels. I go for a fancy as well as graceful look. Open hair is the best choice but you can go for other hair styles also. Try something special and matching with your nails. For Lipstick , Red color is a perfect match on this outfit .

Go for some accessories and use matching Necklace as I chose to wear Pink Beads Necklace . Pink Clutch is the adorable choice I made.

Sit tight , made a plan while viewing this look. Here are the pictures below :



















Hope you guys Love this Looks 

Outfits details:

White Frock : My Personal Collection
Clutch : My Personal Collection



xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram

































5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to u Talia, u r looking princess MashAllah ,stay blessed dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like ur dresses collection and ur unique collection of Accessories .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birth Day . LOVE YOUR DRESS .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a Princess <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Late to view nut new to know :P

    ReplyDelete