Friday 26 May 2017

Amazing Eastern Designs by Multi Tex Fabrics and Emadi Fabrics .


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Amazing !

This time am glad to tell you all about a Eastern attire that reflects the best in designing outfits with charm of style .

Few days back, I received Two amazing Outfits by Multi Tex Fabrics Karachi and Emadi Fabrics .

Multi Tex Fabrics contain a huge range includes mainly swiss voil, soft cotton , luxurious lawn and many more summer and winter outfits .

You can visit now at http://emadifabrics.com/ to online orders and inquiries .

What I love about Multi Tex Fabrics  :

Wonderful Quality Fabric

High printing quality 

Delivery all over Pakistan 

Fast Delivery 

For Orders and inquiries visit :




Few days back I had been to PC Hotel Karachi at the launch Event of WB STORES by Waseem Badami . I chose to style this outfit for that launch event . I paired this Three piece outfit by Multi Tex Fabrics with an Indian Clutch and Comfy shoes . The comfy shoes are by Jelly.pk , as I am so obsessed with these shoes now a days  . I chose open hair and Red Lip color for this event .


So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with the designs and fabric by Multi Tex Fabrics amazing collection :)


For Online Orders : 

Website : 


 Instagram :




Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Three piece Dress : Multi Tex Fabrics

Comfy Shoes : Jelly.pk  

Clutch : Yoins 


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :




No comments:

Post a Comment