Thursday 23 June 2016

L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde




"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.” 
― Hillary Rodham Clinton


Hi Beauties !

If you are My regular Blog reader then you knew already that My YouTube Channel is now live and you can find me on YouTube with My name FashTaliaGirl . 

Lovelies ! I know these summer are pretty much rough for hair. Lets take a break from tensions and apply something that really solve our problems.

Well ! Being hair stylist I love hair dyes pretty much. I get a lot of questions about my hair color and you guys can find answers to all of your questions here .


Recently I applied L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde , as I choose  L'Oreal because previously I used some of other hair products by L'Oreal and acquire good results.  L'Oreal got such a colorful packing  natural looking; multi-dimensional color dyes that result in the complete transformation of hair color for a long time.

Choice of hair dye color depends on one’s own favorite color choice and personality. However if you want to try L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde , this post will be of great use.

I have been dying my hairs to some of light colors that is medium brownmedium auburn and medium golden brown as per my choice but this time I decided to go for a change and trust me I made up My mind for this dye color with in an hour ! Lol !

L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde contain Dye color and Liquid that is mixed with proportions as for long hair it is of one time use. 





My hair were light auburn before the application of  L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde. One must consider the present hair color before application of this hair dye and for that regard I applied cut-down. I prepared cut-down by mixing Keune Powder and Liquid along with a puff of foam by Gillette. During this I used hand gloves & brush which are highly recommended , mix them well and applied on hair than wait for 15 minutes in order to turn hair color into some diminished shade. 







After cut-down I gently applied L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1 Dark Ash Blonde. After 40 minutes I rinse the dye color thoroughly , applied conditioner and air dry my hair. The color came out quite well, as I want in My dreams . Lol ! Light to dark ash blonde , which is exactly what I have been looking for.

I also like that this dye gives you the end protector means that I don’t get too much color on the ends as I want to keep them that nice golden color. So overall I am really pleased with the results. The color also blends perfectly so I don’t have any strange lines or blocks in my hair... Yayy !!!





The result of this hair color dye will not be satisfying upon your need. So make sure to apply cut-down as a quick source to generate a before dying color according to the shade description.

Be careful :

Some dyes use a chemical which can cause an allergic reaction to some people. Before applying to your hairs, it is best to do a patch test on a small area of skin. Put some dye on your skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes then rinse it out and wait at least 24 hours for an allergic reaction. 

Avoid contact with eyes and rinse eyes immediately if dye color comes into contact with them.

Don't apply dye color at hair roots.

Must wear gloves

Keep out of the reach of children



Hope you guys love this Post,


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



1 comment:

  1. Avoid from allergic reaction, by using Dresslily Discount Code individual can purchase these products or these kind of products. Find results as you desired,as from L'Oreal Excellence Creme 7.1

    ReplyDelete