Saturday 9 January 2016

Design Your Own Lehenga


“I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.” ― Sophie Kinsella,


Hey lovelies !

I am back and I know you Guys must be surprised by this post.


So the year 2016 is finally here and this New Year has got some really new looks. Soon you would get to know what are those new looks about. I am sure you guys must have made a couple of new year plans, I have some new year plans too which I hope I am able to live up to.


Loves ! Wedding Season is at it's peak and traditional dresses are mostly the charm of such weddings, engagements and mehndi events.I started my New Year with My Self designed Lehenga Dress , really pretty Magenta color from my favorites. We all know that Magenta color is of impeccable taste and it really amazes us all.I know how confusing it can be to decide what to wear at any wedding season.

This outfit contain Golden Blouse , Black net with golden border upper and Lehenga. With this outfit I let My hairs open and I build two different best combination outfit looks. First look is with  Golden Blouse , Black net upper and Lehanga while the Second look I generated is with Golden Blouse and Lehenga.

As this Lehenga was designed by me so I take some measures for a perfect outfit. For a Lehenga, I mostly prefer Indian chiffon material as it is light and for the Blouse, I prefer silk. The Black upper again is of net with the same silk border as in the Blouse. I bought all my materials from Jama Cloth and Raabi Center Bahadurabad. For instance acquiring all these material can be a mess due to the crowd but it's totally worth it since you can get everything from there. 


Instead of the net in Lehenga, you can even go for other materials as joljet is also a good choice. It has a very smooth finishing look. I will be coming up soon with My Youtube videos on this dress also as its giving an amazing flow. This one personally is Mine favorite. I love getting high waist lehengas stitched with a little high Blouse and light net uppers Kameez. After I have got all these materials, I get it stitched from Bahadurabad. This Tailor has been stitching some of My outfits for me since a long time and he is pretty much good at his work.


I applied red lipstick as it's an eye catching event and dark colors have got a very appearing looks. You may can curl your hairs a little to provide some other different unique hair looks. In order to give an outstanding traditional essence, I paired it with matching clutch , bangles and lovely accessories that I had shown in pictures below. So just sit tight with a warm cup of whatever you like and enjoy the post.

Here are the pictures!



















































Hope you guys like the look :)


Outfit details:

Dress : Self Designed
Jewelry: My personal collection
Clutch : My personal collection
Footwear: My personal collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram




7 comments:

  1. This is really amazing to know that you are designing the outfits also . One thing more I would like to see some of your casual designed outfits also that will work in normal routines . Good Going Girl .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur super funky lehenga and it goes perfect with fawn top and black open shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. m truely inpspired by ur photosession u lnpw talia u hav a long way to go gurl :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going through some stuff of Indian culture and found this....and your name sounds Samoan , common American Samoan name is Talia......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Woman can inspire and feel beautiful with this designer suits. The fine detailing and the overall colour make it one of the most stylish pieces.
    If you want to look ravishing on your special occasion, check out Indian Ethnic Fashion Store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must say a nice work . Future is ahead for struggles :)

    ReplyDelete