Saturday 3 December 2016

Cultural Day Celebrations with SUB HAY


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

This post is full of colors that expresses tradition and culture of Sindh so the charm of ones own identity reflection is here . Cultural Day is ahead on 4th of December 16 and we are ready for the celebrations . On this special occasion I would love to wear something folk and traditional. I am crazy for some Desi and Folks looks . Lol ! 

This time am glad and so much excited to tell you all about an Amazing Online store to buy your craziest desires and the wishlist that you do have in your mind . This Store is a TOP LIST on My all Traditional Stuffs. I am talking about SUB HAY

Few days back, I received a pretty Ajrak and a Traditional Clutch by  SUB HAY .

SUB HAY as the names indicates " everything is here " . SUB HAY  being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing, Men's Fashion , attractive dresses , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , Islamic Products , art and Craft and many many more. You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/subhaysk/ to have a peek by your self . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on the Website by SUB HAY .


What I love about SUB HAY :

Worldwide delivery✈️ 
You can buy and sell as well
Multiple Payment Methods are available like Master/Visa Card, COD and Easy paisa
💸Fast Delivery

Call Whats app +92331-3325026


SUB HAY has unique blend of products from Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and much more. They focused on facilitation instead of just trading. Their basic purpose is to solve customers problem no matter what is searching off.

This pretty colorful Ajrak was such a delight for me . I never wore an Ajrak in My life time ever before. I was so excited for this look . The Ajrak was make up of very details prints and a fine quality . Clutch was quite a shiny charming addition to this look . I paired this Ajrak and Clutch with Black Jeans and High Heels along open hair and a matching Lip Stick. Such a traditional look . 
  
                                                                    Here are My Pictures Below :





So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Sub Hay :)

Visit now at their Website at http://subhay.com/


Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Ajrak : Sub Hay

Bag : Gucci


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment