Sunday 9 April 2017

Jay & Kay - Online Causal Clothing Brand



Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Amazing !

This time am glad to tell you all about casual and fit to style . There is an Amazing Online store to buy your casual stuff like T-shirts , Henleys , Hoodies , Sweatshirts , Sweatpants and many more .  I am talking about Jay & Kay .

Few days back, I received a Two T-Shirts by Jay & Kay .

Jay & Kay is an online casual clothing brand for men that focuses on high quality at economical prices. Jay & Kay vision is to one day be the best clothing brand Made in Pakistan and they aim to achieve this vision by listening to what we all want.

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/jayandkay.official/ to have a peek by your self . 

Such a Lovely and Adorable T-shirts . I pretty much adore the quality of fabric as the fabric is so smooth . The shipping service was also quite fast . I paired the first half sleeves white T-shirt by Jay & Kay with Blue Ripped Jeans , White High wedges , pretty floral Hand Bag and an attractive necklace . I applied Red Lip Color that look so fashionable and appealing at the same timeThe look was so adorable and stylish at the same time as I chose open hair with this look .

 I paired the Second Full sleeves white and dark Blue T-shirt by Jay & Kay with Black Jeans , Black sneakers , Round hand bag and a pretty choker . I applied Red Lip Color and chose open hair with this look . Again that look was so adorable and catchy .

So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Jay & Kay :)

Website for Online Orders : 


Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/jayandkay.official/



Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

T-Shirts : Jay & Kay

Ripped Jeans : At Your Door Step

White Wedges : Zaful 

Floral Hand bag : Stylo Pk

Black Round hand bag : Yoins

Necklace : My FavBr

Choker : RoseGal 

Black JeansMy Personal Collection

Sneakers : My Personal Collection 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :

No comments:

Post a Comment