Saturday 12 September 2015

DRESS DIARIES - MY CASUAL LOOK

Hello lovelies!

I am back with another post from my dress diaries on casual wear. Girls usually like to 
wear stylish casual dresses while they are going outside.





Pakistani culture has got its own trend and fashion with casual wears as they are perfect for every women. Now a days women always want to look decent and smart as they wear according to occasion and fashion. 

This time I went for a casual look, I wore black shirt along with red eye catching printed Plazo. I carried a black Atmosphere hand bag and wore red leather pumps and applied a red gloss. I opened my hairs for this casual look. 










You can also try black leather pumps with red hand bag or clutch as these are two other best options with this casual wear.








I hope you guys like this post.

Outfit details:

Shirt : Trendsetter

Printed Plazo : My personal collection

Atmosphere Hand bag : My personal collection

Red Leather pumps: My personal collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Very useful information and I Hope to see more posts soon!.Pakistani Casual Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing Pakistani clothesthat really look like your "favorite style" is like cooking a special dish. Trying colors and styles that don't suit you is a thing of the past. Over the past 30 years, we have sorted out 20 most beautiful women's wear, which will make you look very fashionable this year.

    ReplyDelete