Wednesday 16 September 2015

What's in My Bag?

Hi lovelies!

This time I am back again with a unique post that shows a peek in my bag.



My bag is like a best friend to me as it is always with me where ever i go. My bag has all of my essentials that i need all time.

Below, you’ll find what I am currently carrying around in my bag.



CLUTCH
I bought this clutch past winter , and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect size, plus it contain my I.D card which is my identity and very crucial to have it all the time with me and some money.

CELL PHONE
Obviously cell phone is one of the biggest need of the present time and i always keep my cell phone with me.

HAND LOTION
Hands are our tools to carry our daily tasks and i dont want my hands to get damaged by UV rays that is why i always keep my hand lotion with me in my bag (review will be soon).

MIRROR
My friend recently gave me this cute little mirror compact. So handy!

SUN BLOCK
Obviously to protect my skin from sun burn and this is the only sunblock that ever suits me and i am using this specific brand since 8th grade (review will be soon).

KAJAL
I cant live without kajal as i am using kajal from my 7th grade. I will never stop using kajal through out my entire life.

HAIR SUPPLIES
Normally i open my hair but hair supplies are really important as i need to clip my hair during sunny days.

PERFUME
Mini perfume sample and I love it. The floral scent is heavenly and ideal for summer.

HAIR BRUSH
Sometimes need to assemble my hairs and i hate to borrow things so that is why keep my hair brush with me all time in my bag.

PEN
I recently found this pen floating around in my bed and started using it again. They dry really quickly, so your writing won't smudge.

GLOSS
This shade is called All Day Cherry, and I apply it whenever I go out. It really does last for a long time!

WATER BOTTLE
I like to drink healthy boiled or mineral water from my clean bottle.

ACCESSORY
Needed to change my look according to event and i have got multiple accessories.

Hope you guys love this post :)

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram


What's In Your Bag?

What items do you have in your bag right now? What are your must-haves in your purse? What bag are you using at the moment?Sound off below, I’d love to hear!

3 comments:

  1. That was a cute sharing, would you share your things with your friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually depends on the thing need to be shared , mostly I share a lot of things with My friends.

      Delete
  2. My Hand bag is not much as yours but yes makeup gloss lipsticks cellular and lotion are common items .

    ReplyDelete