Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sana Safinaz Collection

Hi lovelies !

I am back with another post from my dress diaries.

Guys ! Traditional wears are always epic as they are based on our culture values.

I am wearing Sana Safinaz 2015 Silk Collection & I chose to wear this dress with a matching clutch and high heels which I bought from Gulf Market Karachi.












Usually open hairs is one of the perfect hairstyle with this outfit. In addition to this a best combination of bangles , slight makeup and nail polish will groom the overall look. I chose red color bangles , light orange gloss and plain red nail polish along with an attractive matching ring.







Outfit details:

Dress : Sana Safinaz 2015 Silk Collection

Clutch : My personal collection

Jewelry : My personal collection

Footwear: My personal collection

Hope you guys like this look :)

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Dresses.com.pk is a new and unique online platform launched by Swash Enterprises for buying and selling of dresses online. It is the first and premier online marketplace solely created for dress sellers and buyers. Options for the sana safinaz, dresses, eid dresses, pakistani dresses, gul ahmed lawn, dresses for women, indian dresses, suits for men, kids dresses andkurta for men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very unique, I do practice this Thanks.


    Sana Safinaz Online

    ReplyDelete