Sunday 8 November 2015

URBAN RED LOVE

Hi Lovelies !

Hope you all are having great days!

The weather in Karachi is slowly becoming a little better, at least at night it's pretty pleasant.
Coco Chanel rightly said," A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous". Many of you requested me to post a blog wearing some more of my personnel designs , so for that regard, i wore this dress.

As you all know red is the most gorgeous color and it definitely solves all outfit problems as a combo of red and white seems fancy and graceful at the same time. Wear Red lipstick and you look amazing, wear red heels and your outfit looks amazing, wear a red dress and you will look outstanding.










To complete my look, I wore my really comfy red heels, a red golden bracelet and a stunning red clutch. Even since the day I have bought many clutches, I want to carry them everywhere. Haha! Trust me they look amazing on different outfits.











Outfit details:

Dress : Self design

Clutch : My personal collection

Heels : My personal collection

Hope you guys love the look, until next time,

xoxo #fashtaliagirlies

You can visit My Instagram

https://instagram.com/fashtaliagirl/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment