Friday 13 November 2015

STYLE UP WITH Ederrä Couture


'Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.' – Rachel Zoe

Hi Guys !

Hope you all are doing great!

So the November is here and I am super excited about it. Are you? The online store is really amazing trend in order to get your favorite outfits at your door step.

Lovelies ! This time I am wearing this stunning and attractive Kurti by Ederrä Couture Silk Collection. To complete my look, I wore my comfy heels by Salus and a pretty matching clutch. Again I just really want to carry them everywhere. I chose to let my hairs open to give a unique look in this outfit.

The online store I am talking about is called Ederrä Couture ! Ederrä Couture is online cloth-line that has brought the trendiest designer wear at our door step. You can find them on their website www.ederracouture.com , Facebook and Instagram. They have the prettiest collection of outfits and sell at an amazingly reasonable price. Also, they take lesser time than most online stores in Pakistan to deliver outfits. It's smarter to find the source of the outfits and buying yourself. Be a smart shopper! 















You can check out more dresses on their Facebook and Instagram. They have everything. They update their stock pretty often so that's a plus thing about them. You can pick your outfit and make a deal on their whats app number  and have them delivered to you in a beautiful packaging. How cool is that! 
The gold story by Ederrä Couture is coming soon.












Outfit details:

Dress : Kurti by  Ederrä Couture .

Clutch : My personal collection

Heels : Salus Footwear collection

Hope you guys love the look,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram

https://instagram.com/fashtaliagirl




1 comment:

  1. Branding is every thing however your personal style is also pretty decent . just let it be and you will succeed .

    ReplyDelete