Saturday 27 August 2016

Brumano - Online Store For Your Perfect Match


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Guys ! This time I am so excited to tell you all about an amazing Online store to buy your Macho stuff and the outfits wishlist that you do have in your mind and heart , and that is Brumano . This post is specially for all My Male Readers and also for Girls who like to shop for their Loved ones.



Few days back, I received BLUE WHITE CHECK SHIRT by Brumano Brumano being an Online store contain a huge variety of Shirts , Trousers , Jackets , Sweaters , Accessories and many many more . You can visit their website now at http://www.shopbrumano.com/ to have a glance by your self .

This Blue White Check Shirt contain White check on Navy base made with fine fabric. Inside button down collar, contrasting white buttons & side hem closure . I decided to go with Dark Blue Jeans and open straight hair along with Sliver shades to groom over all look of this outfit. I paired this entire look with Brown shoes.

Here are the pictures below :






So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Brumano :)
For any special occasions , stylish or casual looks , visit now at their Online Store at http://www.shopbrumano.com/ .

Here are the Direct Link for this Blue White Check Shirt :


Hope you guys love this Post,

Details :

Shirt : Brumano
Jeans : My Personal Collection 
Shades : Rose Whole Sale 
Bag : Dress Lily
Shoes : My Personal Collection 
until next time,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


2 comments: