Thursday 25 August 2016

Inahsi Naturals Hair Products


“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.” 
― Hillary Rodham Clinton


Hi Beauties !

If you are My regular Blog reader then you knew already that My YouTube Channel is active and you can subscribe me there by clicking at the Top Right Corner Picture of My YouTube Channel. 

Lovelies ! I know sometimes we had a pretty much rough time for hair. Lets take a break from tensions and apply something that brings a change. If you love Curly Hair then Inahsi Naturals would definitely be your prior choice .

Some how I actually like experimenting different products with My Hair and I know it’s kind of weird but well I do so ,  lol !!

Few weeks back I got an amazing Hair Curl Kit by Inahsi Naturals . Inahsi LLC produces Inahsi Naturals, an all natural product line of hair products free of parabens, glycol, sulfates, and other harmful ingredients which are hand made and cruelty free.  Inahsi Naturals products have been created especially for individuals with naturally curly hair types of all kinds. You can visit Inahsi Naturals by clicking the link below :

Here are the Products : 



I know am not a curly hair type but I was so excited to use these products . 

HOW TO USE :

Here are the easy steps to follow in order to acquire a nice curly hair look by Inahsi Natural Products.

1. First of all Section your hair in four or five parts and clip them.

2. Keep extra moisture by using water spray on hair.

3. Apply Soothing mint moisturizing conditioner - rich in mint , provide soothing effect in scalp .
Twist each of your hair section .
Pull hair apart by using fingers.

4. Now apply Soothing Mint SULFATE FREE gentle cleansing shampoo 
Very moisture .
Good Lather .
Best for Itchy Scalp .
Better use a shampoo brush.

5. Now washed it out thoroughly.

6. Now Apply Inahsi Naturals Mango Hemp Restorative Conditioner 
Thick in touch .
Take a good amount .
Wrap hair with Plastic bag for 20-30 mins 
Clumps will appear .

7. Apply Aloe Hibiscus LEAVE-IN .
Along the length of hair .

8. Now Apply Inahsi Naturals Hair Whip Cream 
Again along the length in praying hand method .

9. Now apply Coconut Avocado Curl Defining CUSTARD Gel 
Again along the length of hair 
Same the praying hand method 
Hair Clumps starts to form very clearly 
Bouncy look in hair will appear .

Shape the curl in the way you want .
You can use finger coil to make hair curl at this stage .

Hair volume increase .
Use hair dryer to dry your hair .



 I just in love with this all washing go. My hair got a very good hair cleansing. I was so glad by the results .






BEST THINGS ABOUT  Inahsi Naturals Hair Products  :

Heavy Curls.
Lovely fresh fragrance.
Hair looks bouncy and curly.
Smoothness in hair.
Increase in Hair Volume.
Very affordable.
Doesn’t irritate scalp

You can visit Inahsi Naturals website by clicking here at the link below :


Hope you guys love this post :)

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment