Tuesday 22 November 2016

Dress Up With Us - Meet Your Fashion Needs


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Now a days am pretty much busy with My exams and few other chores . I know we all find it very much challenging to spare time for other activities. 

Am glad to tell you all about an other Amazing Online store to buy your craziest desires and your fashion needs . I am talking about Dress Up With Us .

Few days back, I received a pretty cold shoulder cut out top by Dress Up With Us .

Dress Up With Us being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing, attractive dresses , eye catching tops and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/dressup_withus/  to have a peek by your self . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on Dress Up With Us .


What I love about Dress Up With Us :

Quality with Affordable Price 
Variety with Trend  
💸 Delivery Time: 1-3 business days



This pretty pink and white stripes cold shoulder cut out top is a casual style outfit  . Top is made up of very fine material with quality stitching. This look is quite a charm of summer season. I paired this  cold shoulder cut out top with Blue Ripped Jeans , Off White Bag and Off White High Shoes . The look is demanding and I chose to go with a Hair Knot to build a chic look. 

And Yes !!! I love such looks with a little addition of accessories like Rings and Wrist Watch . These Pink Shades were Epic on this look and I adore them a lot. At last , a secret ! Your Lip Stick and smile will complete your over all look . Lol !
  
                                                                    Here are My Pictures Below :




Enjoying this Fresh Look with Spicy Optp . Lol !


So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Dress Up With Us :)
Visit now at their Face Book  at https://www.facebook.com/dressupwithus/


Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Cold Shoulder Cut Out Top : Dress Up With Us

Blue Ripped Jeans : Zara

Shoes : Zaful 

Shades : Infinity Pk Official 

Accessories : Dress Me 2006 

Bag : My Personal Collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



No comments:

Post a Comment