Friday 18 November 2016

Dress Me 2006 - Buy , Save and Enjoy Free Gifts

Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! This time I am once again here for Dress Me 2006  . I had posted a Black Kurti and White T - Shirt by Dress Me 2006 so you all are aware how Amazing Dress Me 2006 is being an Online store to buy your craziest wishlist that you do have in your mind and dress yourself up with your own personality. 

Few days back, I received this Lovely Jewelry set by Dress Me 2006. I admire the Eye catching Look of the set !

Dress Me 2006 being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006to have a glance by your self .
One thing more !! You can buy anything from their Store by using my Code " Talia Jan " to get FREE GIFT on your order 💥

Dress me with Oriflame Consultant have got Delivery charges of Rs.200 - 250 (few products) . The best part is , Stitching is available . Also you can go for Easy paisa, Bank transfer & Cash On Delivery. Contact Now at 0321-8422233 for any inquiry and Orders. 

What I love about Dress Me 2006 :

Best Quality Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Multiple Payment methods
Free Gifts 
Affordable Price Range

Guys !  This Jewelry set contain Pearl Necklace, Ear Rings, Pearl watch and a Ring. Set price is pretty affordable and that is 2200/- . Here again I cherish the Quality . These are fine Indian quality BeadsYou can also get these separately. Again you can get Free Gift on your any Order Just use my Code TaliaJan ❤

I paired this Jewelry set with Light Blue Printed dress . These accessories are just a match for this look. Sometimes we really desire to have a traditional look. With My hair, I let them open. A shocking Lip Stick color will add quite a charm to this look.


Here are My pictures below :






Here it is , such a gorgeous strong packaging of the set . Feeling special to have it .



Guys ! You can directly purchase this Cute Lovely Jewelry set and many others by having a glance at Dress Me 2006 Instagram.


So , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006/ 


Hope you guys love this Post,

     Outfit : SNM , DinLifeStyle

Accessories : Dress Me 2006

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :




No comments:

Post a Comment