Sunday 19 March 2017

Get Together with NAJWA



Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !

Now a days I have been to many amazing locations and am enjoying it a lot . I am obviously a nature cherishing person and love the aspects of nature that adore my eyes , speaking of which I also found a clothing brand with an adorable theme of Pret , Formal outfits and Bridals . Guys ! Am talking about NAJWA .

                                                  Few days back, I received a Lovely Shirt and Inner
                                                                           by NAJWA  .

NAJWA  is designed by a Moroccan designer containing  PrĂȘt , Couture & Bridals NAJWA offers you the best wear that adore your personality and tailored to make you stand out. 

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/najwarouas_official/ to have a peek by your self . 

What I love about NAJWA :

Amazing Quality Fabric

Adorable designs 

Huge Variety in collection

For Orders and inquiries visit :




Such a Lovely and appealing outfit with a trendy and party attire. I pretty much adore the smoothness and quality of fabric . I was having a get together with My friends at Lala E Rumi Restaurant Clifton . I paired this Shirt by NAJWA  with White Tides pants , White High Heels & Red Lip ColorThe look was so adorable and stylish at the same time as I chose open hair with this look .

Dinner starts with delicious soup as an appetizer . I am not much into prawns but they were very yummy. 









And for the dessert : 



So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with NAJWA  :)

Instagram :


Face Book : 



Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Shirt and Inner : NAJWA

Shoes : Zaful

Location : Lala E Rumi Restaurant 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment