Tuesday 14 March 2017

Less Price Shop - All About Western Wear


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !

This time am glad and excited to tell you all about an Amazing Online store to buy your Western Outfits, Frocks , Gowns and Western Formal wear of beautiful designs and colors .  I am talking about Less Price Shop .

Few days back, I received a Lovely Maroon Gown by Less Price Shop .

Less Price Shop is a ladies ready to wear Western Outfits shop that contain Frocks , Gowns , Skirts , Sweaters , tops , Western Formal wear and many many more. Less Price Shop offers you something that adore your personality and tailored to make you stand out. 

Less Price Shop always make sure to design the outfits on latest trendy and fashionable themes.

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/lesspriceshop3429/ to have a peek by your self . 

What I love about Less Price Shop :

Amazing Quality Fabric

Adorable designs 

Very vast variety of Western wear

Moderate prices 

Delivery charges: 250pkr-300pkr 

Delivery time: 2-3 weeks.

For Orders and inquiries visit :



Such a Lovely and appealing Gown with a trendy attire. I pretty much adore the smoothness and quality of fabric which I must say i rarely find these days. I paired this Maxi by Less Price Shop with High Heels & Red Lip ColorThe look was so adorable and stylish at the same time as I chose open hair with this look .

So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Less Price Shop :)

Instagram :





Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Maxy Gown : Less Price Shop

Shoes : My Personal Collection 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



No comments:

Post a Comment