Monday 1 May 2017

Laari Adda Event - Rang Chamkay - Dazzling Rainbow & Scribbles


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !

Few days back , I had been to a thematic and creative 12th Annual event of My university . The event was held at RangoonWala Hall . The theme of event was LAARI ADDA and Truck Art

The Hall was full of colors based on the theme . I planned for this event in quite a rush hour . I event was catchy and I got few clicks with different prob too .

I decided to go with a theme and originally designed My own outfit . The outfit was Shalwar Kameez with the attire of Truck art . I decided to pair this outfit with an amazing pretty Afghan Choker from Rang Chamkay . I paired this outfit with Dazzling Rainbow Bangles and Ring 

I decided to go with a matching flat shoes with the truck art look . I let My hair open and had My makeup that day by a makeup artist of Nabilas

Rang Chamkay contain a Wide Range of Vintage Jewellery . Rang Chamkay as the name shows it is all about colors and shine with a perfect vintage attire . The jewelry by Rang Chamkay is very rare and best in its quality . They do have quite a fast mailing service . Cash on delivery is available with only 200 shipping charges across Pakistan .
Good News ! Rang Chamkay also deliver Wrold Wide .

 Dazzling Rainbow is a rainbows colour addict jewellery designer . You can find the rainbow love of your life here in the form of bangles , umbrellas , shoes , Rings , Ear Rings and many more . The quality is so amazing with the choice of perfect colors . 

I got a pretty thematic hand book with completely truck art looks by Scribbles . Scribbles are bringing back the love of good stationery in Pakistan . You can find all of your stationery items here at Scribbles . 


Hope you guys love this Post,

Rang Chamkay Instagram :


Dazzling Rainbow Instagram :


Scribbles Instagram :


Location : Rangoon Wala Hall

Outfit  : Self Designed 

Afghan choker : Rang Chamkay

Bangles and Ring : Dazzling Rainbow

Hand Book : Scribbles


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment