Saturday 6 May 2017

Filorga Pk - Bloggers Meetup


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !

Guys ! We all are worried about our skin care and skin treatments related to aging . This post is all about your concerns regarding skin care . Few days back I had been to a Blogger Meetup arranged by  Filorga Pk .

Filorga is High-End Cosmetic Brand . Filorga is a world leader in anti-Aging Recommend by skin-experts . Filorga products are available at Scentsation outlets in KHI-LHR & ISB .

I chose to wear a black pattern top with black klotho pants for the event . I paired My outfit with White wedges and black round bag. I accessorize this look by a choker and ear rings by Rhizmall. I did curl my hair to give a chic appearance for this over all look .

 Filorga is Specialized for over thirty years in the field of skin aging as Filorga Laboratories are considered today as one of the major players in the anti-aging medical and general public. 

From the skin testing to eye wrinkles protection , Filorga products are versatile and provide no harm or after affects to skin . The Blogger meetup was conducted by all the prominent bloggers from Karachi . I enjoyed the food and drinks also .


The Goodie Bag I received after the event by Filorga . How ever I love this new Adorable customize Key Chain tagged with Hand Bag by Khareed Loo .



I definitely like the food . That was delicious . 



I found this Optim eye Lotion by Filorga in My goodie bag . Review over this eye serum will be soon over My blog .



Hope you guys love this Post,

Filorga Instagram :

Filorga Web page :

Khareed loo Instagram :


Klotho pants : F Society 

Bag : Yoin

Shades : Sun Glasses Dealz 

Ear Rings and Choker : Rhizmall

Customized Key Chain : Khareed Loo

Wedges : Zaful


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment