Friday 21 August 2015

DRESS DIARIES - BLACK PARTY WEAR

















Party wears are always an attract full dress code for women of all ages. Special events require special dressing sense to build a unique look. For many designers, black is their main exhibition color. Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.

I know we all want to look fancy and traditional at the same time. I my self love to wear traditional clothing but ethnic outfits are fancy and fashionable as this post is a great excuse to wear an ethnic outfit.

I know how confusing it can be to decide what to wear at any Celebration. With this black party wear I let My hairs open as well as slightly curl to acquire two different best combination looks. I applied red lipstick as it was a night event and dark colors have got a very appearing look during night time. You may can curl your hairs to provide some other different unique looks.

I use pearl and golden jewelry which was the theme of this event as pearl and silver jewelry will also look amazing along with black party wears. To give an entire unique focused look to this dress , I redesign it by adding a pair of light weight golden brooches as per requirement of this Annual Decade Event.

 Lastly, I want to thank all you people for liking my posts and taking your precious time out and commenting and messaging and encouraging me to work harder.


Outfit details:

Dress : Local boutique and Resigned by Me

Jewelry: My personal collection

Footwear: My personal collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram



8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. Good work Talia ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit . Will be waiting for your other posts in future .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attractant party wear but you look good in this one as compare to other dress wears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fashtalia girl, i just want to say that all these pictures are really brilliant and the long sleeves are so fitted fine, with that feminine attitude and really interesting style! just awesome all the black party dresses for prom or cocktail party, every girl must have at least 3-4 black dresses in the wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete