Thursday 27 August 2015

DRESS DIARIES - TRADITIONAL WEAR










Hello lovelies,

I am back with another post from my dress diaries

Traditional dresses are mostly the occasional wear such as on weddings, engagements, mehndi and other traditional ceremonies.

Every year, designers have to come up with something new in traditional clothing but it is always inspired by previous fashion.

I chose to wear this long red shirt with golden embroidery at a get together party with my friends which I found really interesting and I wore it with a black palazzo and dupatta from my own collection. In order to give a complete traditional look I paired it with a traditional bag and traditional sandals which I bought from Gulf Market Karachi.

Usually open hairs is one of the perfect hairstyle with this traditional wear. In addition to this a best combination of bangles and nail polish will groom the over look. I chose red color simple bangles and plain red nail polish as it was a friends get together and one must not embark own presence by some overloaded looks.

Hope you guys like the look :)

xoxo ❤


You can visit My Instagram





3 comments:

  1. Nice work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful :) A family wedding is coming up and I myself plan to make a traditional pathani frock for the mehndi/ baraat function complete with the traditional silver headpiece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faiza Qaiser for the compliment :) These traditional dresses are the soul of traditional wedding occasions. However will love to see the traditional silver headpiece along with these dresses.

      Delete