Monday 31 August 2015

DRESS DIARIES - TRADITIONAL WEAR 2

Hi Guys!

This time I am back again with my traditional looks.




Friends get together and parties are fun but every girl always consider the significance of clothing in these events. However in this get together I choose my own designed red long shirt with white churidar and white sandals.

I curl my hairs from the lower side and put a big red pearly finger ring to give a graceful final look to my self in this traditional outfit. Hair styling is also a key factor to generate a final look over dressing however straight open and curl hairs are the two best options. 







If you want to give some other different looks , you can improvise by wearing a matching bangles and pearl jewels. You can also put different styles matching color sandals with churidar. 

You can also wear this red traditional shirt without dupatta along with light color capris. This dress will look more amazing with white heels.








Hope you guys like the look :)

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment