Tuesday 2 February 2016

Creative Ideas for Valentine's Day


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end - Christine Brown 


Hi Guys !

Hope you all are doing great!

I am back and I know you Guys must be surprised by this post .

My Love Month is going on and I am very much happy about it.

Loves ! We know that a special occasion , Valentine's Day is ahead. I pile up some fun loving and excited gift and outfit ideas for that special day that you can share with your Loved ones. Hope you are going to like it.


It is an occasion of Love so begins with a romantic attire of Pink roses . I personally like some rare species of Pink Roses



Here comes the Lovely cute balloons cover with smiles .  


Edible items should be wrapped and presented in different amazing styles that really worth of  some spectacular vision.


Yes yes yes. You can what you Love about Him/Her in a very precise personal way.


I personally love these sort of necklaces and that day bring the joy of your favorite items indeed.





Some unforgettable moments of life captured by camera shows the life on wonderful picture frames.



Again . gifts with cute looks.



Here comes the Love pillow , one of mine favorite and I guess you are also going to like this item in order to share it with loved ones.



Some of casual & Special Skirts outfits blended with fresh attire.






These are some outfits and other wearable item ideas and are really rare to share on this beautiful occasion .








Lovelies ! Its not over yet . Now you about to see what I have planned for Myself  on this VALENTINE'S DAY .

I chose to wear a Black Top with White Skirt that I bought from Bahadurabad Market. I paired My outfit with White Pearl Necklace that looks amazing on this outfit.

You all know Red and Pink Colors are life for such occasions that is the reason why I added Red Clutch with My outfit along with Red heels.

Guys ! Special events mean special attention . Day time is good for Pink shades of Lipsticks with slight makeup and a touch of matching Blush on.You can apply Pink Lipstick along with slight shimmer touch of glowing makeup during night time.

Open and slight curl hairs are the best option but you can choose to go for complete curly hairs for a different look. Here are the pictures below



















Hope you guys like the look :)


Outfit details:

Outfit : My Personal Closet
Jewelry: My personal collection
Clutch : My personal collection
Footwear: Salus collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram



1 comment: