Sunday 28 February 2016

Kayseria Winter Collection 2016




Hey Guys !

Now a days I am here on My Blog so often as I am pretty much occupied by a lot of work. You guys must be waiting for spring season and yeah spring is obviously the season of colors, speaking of which My today's post is all about colors and a new arrival .

Kayseria is one of the leading Cloth brand in Pakistan with a facility of quick online service at http://www.kayseria.com/ . Kayseria Spring Summer Vol 1 2016 Collection is about to launch by tomorrow as it is latest addition to the Kayseria Attire.

What I know , this collection is about sublime touch of quality Malmal, decorated with hand embellishments and lace, alongside medium silk digital printed scarves and stoles, offering a collection of feather light and airy fabrics.

Guys am wearing this Lovely kurti by Kayseria and I decided to pair it with white tides . Orange is the dominent color so I go with Orange Lipstick with some nice accessories . I chose to make one mine favorite braid that added a unique attire in this look. This kurti was really appealing as every friend of mine did inquire about the brand and was so glad to inform that this belongs to Kayseria Winter Collection 2016.

The cape you will find here in Mine below pictures really got My attention at Dolmen Mall Clifton at Kayseria's Outlet . First of all the outlet was superb and such a cooperating staff members. It will always an eye catching factor to have a glance on Kayseria Collections.

Here are the pictures below :



























Hope you guys Love these Looks.

Outfits details:

Kurti : Kayseria Collection

Shoes : My Personal Collection

Accessories : My Personal Collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram




2 comments:

  1. Awesome I love Your Posts 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this topic. This is a great informative. Thank for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete