Monday 8 February 2016

Winter Look Book



What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness - JOHN STEINBECK

Hey Loves !

Hope you all are doing great!

You guys already knew that My Birth Day is ahead and yeah I am happy to welcome a new year of My Life and this a Leap Year . So welcome those who wait for their Big Day for four years.

Guys ! This is a very special post and I gathered some of My Winter Looks for the year 2016 ! These are just Four adorable head-to-toe looks that are great for the cooler months!


Need a break from normal routine outfits ?

Think for coats and rich clashing textures and boots. You heard it - glamour is back. I paired this winter outfit with Fawn Coat , White Shirt , Black jeans and black boots. Shocking colors are not much welcome in winters . Try something suitable and matching with your nails also as I go with Black color and for Lipsticks , Red color is appealing me to be a part of this look. Open hair is the best choice. Smile is the only application go with every style and outfit.




Kimonos are Asian Oriented :

You heard it - Japanese are the pioneers for this style. I paired this winter outfit with Orange Kimono by Mango , White inner , Light brown color jeans, brown boots and matching handbag. My Statement Necklace is prominent in this look. Use fine matching accessories . Pony hairstyle is the best choice. Indeed you can go with the open hairstyle.









Find your Fit and go with the Flow :

Try something of your personal choice with the suitable attire. I paired this winter outfit with White Shirt , Black jeans , Black boots and Black handbag by Chanel . Try something adorable which seems fit for your style. My Statement Necklace here with some accessories. Red Lipstick is a unique attire in the whole look. Slightly curl and open hair is the best choice.










Meet Your New Jeans :

O yeah ! This one seems some how Formal. I paired this winter outfit with Black coat, White Shirt , Black jeans , Black boots and Black handbag by Chanel . Too much formal can ruin your look so go with some accessories. Slightly curl and open hair is the best choice.









Hope you guys Love these Looks 

Outfits details:

Fawn/ Black Coat : My Personal Collection
White Shirt : Mark & Spencer
Hand Bags : Chanel 
Black/Brown Boots : My Personal Collection
Kimono : Mango
Accessories : Shopaholic  


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram


























No comments:

Post a Comment