Thursday 2 June 2016

Tharparkar - Day 2



Hey Guys !

Hope you all are amazing.

You guys have been through what happened on Day 1 at Mithi Tharparkar. Today's post is all about Day 2 . We were so tired at the Day 1 Shoot and I took a short sleep and woke up early by morning with tired eyes but got energy after a little breakfast. 

 As My Team was their for a documentry Shoot based on True Story that is the reason why I have to take a getup and costume that is specific for Tharparkar . This time I decided to go with a Green outfit of Choli and Lehenga along with My favorite Statement Necklace. This time for the sake of Desert Looks I again go with White Bangle and White Flash Tattoos.

We discussed many times about several shots to give our best. The shots was taken along with the mud homes. I was sitting at different places and was there inside the mud and straw house also.






First time ever I had a glance to look inside the mud house. That was so simple. There was only a small space less than a room. I got a shot here while moving out of the mud house. After moving out a had to took an Earthen Pot ( Matka ) that was placed outside and than had to held that Earthen Pot on My head. Seriously ! I had a little practice of holding that sort of stuff on My head. Lol !






As we move along the road , there were some other places where strong houses were also build. And Yes ! I love the green places around here. Having a green place is just like you found a jewel in desert.





The night was really tough. I had to be in front of fire regarding some cooking shots. Guys am not really cooking here but sitting in front of a fire and facing all that smoke coming out was a bit of tough job that time. That was a bad master chef experience . Lol !! All gone smooth and fine. Well I can cook and Yes , I can cook really good...!!






And that shot was taken while I have to move around that tree. This tree branches are spread like as I had seen in horror movies. This tree look a little scary. Yeah. A little.



That was again a remarkable and amazing experience of My life. I will be coming soon to tell you guys what I had done at the Last Day. Third Day was also very unique.

Hope so you guys enjoyed the post.

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram





3 comments:

  1. Out standing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... Enjoyed reading the post. Lemme say that u look gorgous in that green traditional dress. Good luck for the documentary ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooo adorable Talia . Dress is superb on you :)

    ReplyDelete