Tuesday 14 June 2016

Red Party Wear Frock


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Guys ! This time I am so confident with the most prettiest color , speaking of which , definitely the Red one. And guess what ? My YouTube Channel is quite ready and you guys can go through My videos also.

I bought this Red Color Frock online from Rebel . Rebel is an online shopping store that provide different party wear and pretty dresses at your door steps. You can visit Rebel online at their Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/rebell_official/ 

Guys ! Last month I was having My Semester Finals at uni so during My NLE project , I chose to wore this dress that caught such a unique attire in video. I paired this Frock with Self made Tiara , My Favorite one and go with some accessories also. Open and slightly curl hair was My choice on this dress. In addition to this I go with Red Lip color , Black nail color and a round necklace .

Here comes the Selfie First . Lol !












The shoot was planned to set at Ferrer Hall Karachi. We had a pretty active team. Though the environment was not that much supportive, however we manage to work in that. 

There were certain locations at the Ferrer Hall where shoot was done. I had a little running part also in this dress , which was terribly tough . Lol ! I don't want to be a news spoiler for you guys because you can view the whole video and look forward how interesting that was.

The site was so eye catching specially the stairs and the overall outer architect of the Hall.












Guys ! You can view My NLE video by clicking at this YouTube link at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHvSCQjCR0 or you can watch below here directly on My Blog.



Hope you guys love this Post,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram




2 comments: