Friday 10 June 2016

Tharparkar Day 3 - The Last Day


Hi Guys !

Great Month is here , so these days are most important. Spend your each and every day wisely.

Loves ! I was telling you guys about the Days I spend in the land of Tharparkar. Though that land is not a dream land but so epic to visit once in a lifetime. 

My documentary shoot was over in two outfits and This time I was wearing this colorful outfit by Din Life Style.  Din Industries brings a unique world of fashion and style to you as Din Industries has combined their expertise to bring you premium-clothing brands inclusive of SNM, Pal and Silveen

I am really amazed by the great sense of designs, exceptional graphics and detailed embroideries in Din Life Style Collections. Guy ! Din Life Style Summer collection Volume 2 has just been launched on 8th June. So, get your hands on your favorite items, You can visit their website and shop online at http://dinlifestyle.com/ .

That was a totally a change look and I paired it with Red Lipstick , White Mehendi and one of the traditional sparkling ear rings and a little accessory. I let My hair open for a perfect look !!

Seriously guys , it took me a little while to get ready this time. Lol ! I just moved around and there were flowers that smell so fresh. I was shocked to know that Tharparkar flowers do have powerful essence. 





While moving around I saw a tractor , just couldn't resist My self and jumped in. Lol ! I got few pictures here also. The location I chose for shoot was nearby My Hotel and looks so amazing. The walls were of olden times and showing a vintage look.








I was finished with My shoot and was so tired. I just want to have another outfit that same day. Got some energy and changed to this outfit shirt by Mana-n-q . This shirt was such a match to the environment possessed by Tharparkar.  

I again let My hair open and applied red lip color. White Mehendi was a pairing match with some accessories. Sit back and have a look on these pictures.









So Guys ! That was the end of My Tharparkar journey . By the same day , I travel back to Karachi City. I was so tired that time and want to sleep for a week. Lol ! That was again a refreshing experience of My Life.

Hope you guys love these looks

Outfit details:

Dress 1: Din Life Style : http://dinlifestyle.com/

Dress 2 : Mana-n-q

Heels : Salus Collection


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram




2 comments:

  1. Those were amazing days then . wish you best of luck in future :)

    ReplyDelete