Wednesday 13 July 2016

Din Life Style Collections 2016 - Eid Day 2


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !

Guys ! I am still feeling the joy of Eid Days. You guys know that it is obviously a very difficult task to decide what to wear on three Days of Eid. 

Guys ! This time am wearing this Elegant Pretty Embroidered Outfit by Din Life Style Collections on My 2nd Day of Eid. I received this dress couple of days before Eid and got it stitched on the 1st Day of Eid .

 Din Industries brings a unique world of fashion and style to you as Din Industries has combined their expertise to bring you premium-clothing brands inclusive of SNMPal and Silveen.

I am really amazed by the great sense of designs, exceptional graphics and detailed embroideries in Din Life Style Collections. Guy ! Din Life Style Summer collection Volume 2 has just been launched on 8th June. So, get your hands on your favorite items, You can visit their website and shop online at http://dinlifestyle.com/ .

This was entirely a new look and I paired it with Red Lipstick and Brown Mehendi. I go with Turquoise Nail Color. I let My hair open for this special occasion just to build a perfect look.

I go with some accessories and add Silver Color Bangles that gives a very catchy look with this outfit and for heels , I choose Fawn Color Heels.

So Guys! Try something that really work with your personality. Go with a combo of colors.

Here are My pictures below :


















Outfit details:

Dress : Din Life Style Collection 2016

Heels : Salus Collection


Hope you guys love the look,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



No comments:

Post a Comment