Sunday 10 July 2016

FLORA COLLECTIONS 2016 - EID DAY 1


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Fabulous !

Loves ! Happy Eid Mubarak !!!


Eid is the most Happiest and Blessed Day , so be yourself , enjoy every moment and wear something that gives you a glowing attire. You guys know that it is obviously a very difficult task to decide what to wear on Eid. I must say Flora Collections has solve this confusion with their Tremendous Bright  BLOSSOMA - Tunic Collection 2016.

Guys ! This time am wearing this pretty Floral Kurti by Flora Collections. I received this Kurti few days before Eid and I rush to find a tailor and got it stitched on time. Flora Collections as the name represents , got a unique attire of Floral Prints.  Flora Collections has recently launched BLOSSOMA - Tunic Collection 2016

Guys ! Flora Collections has an Online Store at http://www.floracollections.com/ . You must need to have a glance on entire collection. Flora Collections is flooded with the most attracting colors of Lawn , Cotton & Chiffon collections and many more. Many of My friends inquire a lot about the Brand and I was so happy as everyone admire this look.

Eid is such a bright occasion and that's why I was so obsessed with this Color and Floral Print. The Off Shoulder look of this Kurti was of My Personal choice. The Look of pearls overall enhances My taste. I was so delighted to put this dress on, just had an amazing feeling of a rose. Lol! A real one.

The overall colors of the entire Flora Collections are really stunning as the great sense of designs & exceptional creation work with the dresses is remarkable.

This was such a change look and I paired it with Red Lipstick and Red Mehendi. I go with Turquoise Nail Color. I let My hair open for this special occasion just to build a perfect look.

I go with Golden Frame Light Brown Shades that gives a very catchy look with this outfit and for heels , I choose red one just to build a combo of all attracting red .

So Guys! Try something that really work with your personality. Go with a combo of colors.

Here are My pictures below :



















Guys ! You can directly purchase this Pretty Red FLORA BLOSSOMA - Tunic Collection 2016 by clicking the Link below :


This un-stitched Kurti just cost 1350 only which is very good price. So , it's your time to be amazed & visit Floral Garden by Flora Collections at http://www.floracollections.com/ .


Hope you guys love this Post,


Kurti : Flora Collections

Heels : Salus Collections


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment