Sunday 3 July 2016

Outfit Ideas For This Eid



Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Loves ! Happy Eid in Advance!!!

Eid is the most Happiest and Blessed Day. So be yourself , enjoy every moment and wear something that gives you a glowing attire. You guys know that it is obviously a very difficult task to decide an Eid Outfit. Here is a tip. Listen to your Heart. Lol !

Eid is bright and that's why I am so confident with the most Elegant color , speaking of which , definitely the White one. And yes you guys know well My YouTube Channel is ready , so go through My videos and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE me.

I am really impressed by the great sense of designs, exceptional looks of this Outfit by Qashang Clothing. Qashang Clothing is an online store that gladly caters to modern women of all ages from all around the globe. Qashang Clothing is totally based on a very unique inspiration that can be seen in their designed Outfits. So, get your hands on your favorite Outfits by Qashang Clothing , You can visit their FaceBook and shop online at https://www.facebook.com/qashangclothing/?fref=ts and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/qashangclothing/ :) 

This is totally a change look and I paired it with Red Lipstick , White Mehendi and one of the traditional sparkling ear rings and a little accessory. You can get this white mehendi from local market. I go with white Nail Color as this was the best match with this outfit. I made a side braid for this special occasion just to build a perfect look as the back of this Outfit was designed in a pretty way to enhance the overall Elegance .

I go with Red Clutch that gives a very catchy look with this outfit and for heels , I choose red one just to build a combo of all white with a little of attracting red .

So Guys ! There is nothing boring during Eid Days . Have your mind fresh , select your outfits and have fun. Here are My pictures below :

















Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit : Qashang Clothing


Heels : Salus Collection

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


1 comment:

  1. Good to know you are back with a fashion post again . Nice work , keep it up .

    ReplyDelete