Thursday 22 September 2016

Chaal - Welcome to Chaal Family


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Fabulous !

Loves ! Happy 2nd Day of Eid !!!


Guys ! I know that it is obviously a very difficult task to decide what to wear on Eid . On the second Day of this Eid , I was very firm to wear an adorable Outfit by Chaal that I had received few days before Eid. 

Chaal as the name represents , got a unique attire of Digital Prints. Chaal is a brand made for the everyday trendy female in Pakistan who takes pride in herself and her attire. Chaal provide you quality goods and affordable prices. Chaal want to give you the finest finish with thematic designs, patterns, cuts, and imagery that makes you stand our above everyone else.

Guys ! You can visit Chaal Online Store at http://chaal.pk/ . You must need to have a glance on entire collection. Chaal is truly specialized in Thematic Digital Prints.

I paired this pretty outfit with Red Lipstick , matching Bangles and Black Mehendi. I go with the Tulip look of the pants. I took My Black Clutch along with Traditional shoes and let My hair open for this special occasion just to build a perfect look.


Here are My pictures below :







Guys ! You can directly purchase this Pretty Kurti and many others by having a glance at Chaal Official Website.


So , it's your time to be amazed & visit Thematic Garden by Chaal Official at http://chaal.pk/ 


Hope you guys love this Post,

     Outfit : Chaal Official 
Clutch : Pompin.co 
Shoes : Stylo Shoes


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment