Tuesday 6 September 2016

Owl Post Pakistan


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Guys ! You have no idea how amazed I was when I saw Owl Post Package in My mail. I love reading , sometimes , but good reading stuff with such a nerdy charm increase the passion to explore further. Owl Post is one of biggest bookworm community in Pakistan. First of all the pretty box , yayy !! But wait ! I opened it up and so much thrilled by the stuff inside.

I just Loved it ❤

Here is what I got from Owl Post Pakistan in August Package:)


That's the nerd ! 



Amazing signature warrior shield for the bookworms .



And that's so cute !




"And I Darken" By Kirsten White . I started it and will finish soon . I love stories will the good plot and theme. Such a beauty of books that can never be denied.


That's the pretty Mug with a straw ❤ . First time saw such a unique Mug.



That's what I will paste in My room ! Lol ! Am serious.


Here comes the box !



So Guys ! Book worm specially , It's your turn to fall in love with Owl Post :) Join the community and enjoy reading.

Details :

Owl Post Pakistan : http://www.owlpost.pk/

Hope you guys love this Post,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



No comments:

Post a Comment