Wednesday 28 September 2016

Dress Me 2006 - Your Desired Online Store


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! This time I am again pretty much excited to tell you all about a very Amazing Online store to buy your craziest wishlist that you do have in your mind and dress yourself up with the beset attire . I am talking about Dress Me 2006 .

Few days back, I received this adorable Kurti by Dress Me 2006. The print is so pretty and eye catching. Dress Me 2006 being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006to have a glance by your self .
One thing more !! You can buy anything from their Store by using my Code " Talia Jan " to get FREE GIFT on your order 💥

Dress me with Oriflame Consultant have got Delivery charges of Rs.200 - 250 (few products) . The best part is , Stitching is available . Also you can go for Easy paisa, Bank transfer & Cash On Delivery. Contact Now at 0321-8422233 for any inquiry and Orders. 

What I love about Dress Me 2006 :

Best Quality Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Multiple Payment methods
Free Gifts 
Affordable Price Range

Guys ! I paired this pretty Kurti with Black Tulip Pants , matching Silver Bangles and Silver Black Necklace to build a Perfect Combo of this look. I took My Traditional Bag along with Traditional shoes and let My hair open. Red Lipstick is always a charm with a smile . Lol !




Here are My pictures below :






Guys ! You can directly purchase this Pretty Kurti and many others by having a glance at Dress Me 2006 Instagram.


So , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006/ 


Hope you guys love this Post,

     Outfit : 

Kurti : Dress Me 2006

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


1 comment: