Tuesday 28 February 2017

Karachi Mobiles - Cell Phone Accessories , VR and Much More !


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! The world is changing day by day and the technology has brought us many deeds . I have been busy lately with My Shoots for multiple TVC's and waiting for them to be on air soon . We all love multiple colorful phone covers and phone accessories .

This time I am telling you all about an amazing online Tech store that can fulfill your all cell phone tech needs with quality and advancement . I am talking about Karachi Mobiles

Few days back , Karachi Mobiles offered a Virtual Reality experience that I would love to consider . I never been a user of VR before . This experience was amazingly way beyond My  expectations .

Karachi Mobiles being an Online Tech store contain a huge variety of Lovely adorable Cell phone accessories , VR , Phone covers , Phone pouches , camera stands , and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/karachimobiles/ to have a glance by your self .

One thing more !! Also visit iphone Express Official Instagram at 
https://www.instagram.com/iphoneexpressofficial/ for amazing phone accessories .


What I love about Karachi Mobiles :

Best Quality Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Affordable Price Range
For orders and inquiries Whatsapp now at +92 345 2422683

Virtual Reality is truly a technology that could actually allow you to connect on a real human level regardless of where you are in the world. When I saw how good can be a Virtual Reality is , I can see those pieces of invisible information that are important . In VR , the viewer is placed inside a story by sounds and visual effects that actually allows the brain to believe in.

Here are My pictures below :








So , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/karachimobiles/



Contact Now at +92 345 2422683 for any inquiry and Orders. 


Hope you guys love this Post,

    Details :

V R : Karachi Mobiles

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :

No comments:

Post a Comment