Saturday 28 May 2016

Tharparkar - Mithi - Day 1



 Hey Guys !

Hope you all are well and good.

As I told you guys before that I have been to Tharparkar few days back. That was truly an amazing experience of My life. It was a uni project with My uni senior fellows. We left Karachi city late night in the moon light and travel by road to Hyderabad . We were warmly welcomed by the family of another uni fellow at Hyderabad and we had our breakfast their. 


Guys ! That was almost a Three Days Trip and Today I am writing all about Day 1. After having breakfast , we left Hyderabad and visited our site for shoot in Tharparkar. I have been to some rural environment before but I found this desert rural environment purely new to me. Tharparkar is a desert land that is embedded with great histories and stories. 


I decided to go totally with a rural attire of Tharparkar and wore a Red Choli with Brown Ghagra. You guys know that I love statement necklaces and I chose to wear one of My statement necklace with this outfit. Theme was based on rural desert attire so I go with a simple look with light shade Lip color and wore white bangles too. At some places I go with a matching head scarf also.








The place was very simple. Houses were made up of mud and straw. Women were doing there house-hold chores and men were busy in their outdoor work. I saw a great deal of difference in people as they didn't reacted in any way towards us , rather than that they were busy in their daily routine.










People of Tharparkar were so helpful as we quickly gathered a crew there for multiple tasks. I saw a Persian wheel and hold a camel rope. I held a Earthen Pot ( Matka ) on My head. I had been busy with different animals and had a fun time their . As we reached our shoot site at Mithi , first thing first , before jumping out of the van , I took a selfie. Lol !





My team members and I were quite busy in discussion to perform all these shots in the best possible way we can. The environment and team work was so encouraging. We took a shot at Persian wheel along with donkeys pulling the carts. I closely observed each and every thing and got to know about the women life in deserts. 

People from Tharparkar were strong crew members providing us every need that we want from the locality. Mithi is the capital of Tharparkar District and I had a little dream to visit a place like this and this dream just came true. Haha.








I just simply love animals. These creatures are meant to serve us and why not we take very good care of them by all means ! Even that was a fun walking beside goats and walking in front of a camel. By the way camels are so cute . Lol ! 










The place in desert with greenery is known as Oasis. I saw trees and green land where animals were roaming around. Took few shots there also. 











That was remarkably an amazing and refreshing experience of My life. I will be coming soon to tell you guys what I had done in other 2 Days.

Hope so you guys enjoyed the post.

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram








7 comments:

  1. Superb & Amazing desert Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wow !! What an amazing experience you had.. I wish I will get the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Place, such a beaitiful country Pakistan is. You can find every sort of enviromemt, weather and land you want in here. I loved your dressing and you necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Place, such a beaitiful country Pakistan is. You can find every sort of enviromemt, weather and land you want in here. I loved your dressing and you necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just look like you had a good time their . The environment is speechless and you look like a very beautiful part of desert environment .

    ReplyDelete
  6. My from my name Zeeshan Malik tharparkar but varry nice your pic

    ReplyDelete