Monday 24 October 2016

Ameera's - Where Every Thing is Handmade


Hey Guys!

Hope you all are having great days!

Guys ! This time am back again with something exciting , traditional and Handmade. I know when it comes to handmade items , we simply can't resist to get our hands on them.  Few days back, I received a Pretty Box Full of exciting Traditional Handmade items by Ameera's .

Ameera's brings you the handmade best quality Bangles , Ear rings , Tikka , Necklace , Cell phone Pouches and many many more. I received a Pretty Glittery Box by Ameera's containing following items:

Red Thick Bangles Set
Multi Color Lean Bangles Set
Ear rings
 Tikka
Necklace
Cell phone Pouche


Ameera's provide the Best Quality Items at cheapest rate. I was amazed to see the detailing of every item. Each and Every thing is made with such a charm of Fine work , Skilled Artisan Expertise , Love and Dedications

 I personally admire the choice of every design by Ameera's . I must say I fell in Love with these items and want to style them again and again. Lol !

Guys ! The best part is Easy Paisa is available in Pakistan.
For International Customers Western Union is also available. 

Delivery Time: 7-15 Days

For orders / inquiries Whats-app📱at +923037852051
 OR

Here are My Pictures below :













So Guys , it's your time to fall in Love and be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/ameeras.tk/  to place your orders :) 


Hope you guys love this Post,

Accessories : Ameera's

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :




No comments:

Post a Comment