Monday 17 October 2016

Dress Me 2006 - Find Your Wish List

Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! This time I am again pretty much super excited to tell you all about Dress Me 2006  . I have posted a Black Kurti by Dress Me 2006 so you all are aware how Amazing Dress Me 2006 is being an Online store to buy your craziest wishlist that you do have in your mind and dress yourself up with your own personality. 

Few days back, I received so cute and pretty White T-Shirt by  Dress Me 2006. This cute T shirt has a quote on its front position that says " It's not a Bug " . I just loved it so much !

Dress Me 2006 being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006to have a glance by your self .
One thing more !! You can buy anything from their Store by using my Code " Talia Jan " to get FREE GIFT on your order 💥

Dress me with Oriflame Consultant have got Delivery charges of Rs.200 - 250 (few products) . The best part is , Stitching is available . Also you can go for Easy paisa, Bank transfer & Cash On Delivery. Contact Now at 0321-8422233 for any inquiry and Orders. 

What I love about Dress Me 2006 :

Best Quality Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Multiple Payment methods
Free Gifts 
Affordable Price Range

Guys ! I paired this Cute White T-shirt with Light Blue Ripped Jeans , Silver Black Necklace and Matching accessories to build a Perfect Chic Combo of this look. I took a Traditional Bag along with light Blue color Shoes. With My hair , I like doing some braids with such looks and here I go with Fish Tail Braid. In the end , I want to smile with a Pink Lipstick . Lol !


Here are My pictures below :










Guys ! You can directly purchase this Cute White T-shirt and many others by having a glance at Dress Me 2006 Instagram.


So , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006/ 


Hope you guys love this Post,

     Outfit : 

T-Shirt : Dress Me 2006

Shoes : Jooti Shooti 

Bag : Dhuri Project 

Accessories : Zaful 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment