Saturday 22 October 2016

Jooti Shooti - Comfy and Trendy Women Footwear


Hey Guys!

Hope you all are having great days!

We all love something special in our lives and when it comes to footwear , I do have a very selected choice in that. I adore stylish as well as comfy footwear for My self . Few days back, I received so gorgeous Footwear by Jooti Shooti

Jooti Shooti bring Hand-Painted Leather Footwear for Women. Shipping all over Pakistan and internationally. Jooti Shooti has set the best example of prioritizing quality over quantity and pay meticulous attention to every detail in every product .

For orders / inquiries CLICK HERE !

The Footwear I received is of sky blue print with pink flowers and black patterns on it . I can pair is at several occasions specially with jeans . This Footwear is of a very fine fine quality. I just loved it so much !

Check out the pictures below!




Here comes few other exciting looks of Jooti Shooti with eye catching Prints & Quotes .







So Guys , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.facebook.com/JootiShooti to place your orders :) 


Hope you guys love this Post,

Shoes : Jooti Shooti 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment