Thursday 27 October 2016

Rose Gal - Your Online Store with Love


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing great !

Now a days am quite busy with My exams and I know we all find it very much challenging to spare time for other activities. And being Media Sciences student , one must require a huge space to study this versatile discipline. Apart from this post let me tell you that when I started blogging last year. I wasn't sure how it will turn out. But today I am working with many stores here and internationally aswell. I love what I am doing . Thank you Everyone who read my posts . It won't be possible without your support. Its not easy for me to continue blogging with my studies but I give alot of time for taking photos , deciding backgrounds , lighting and to come out for my one post . 

Also, This is not the first time I am writing for this store . I am again very much excited to tell you all about a fast service Amazing Online store to buy your craziest desires and the wishlist that you do have in your mind . I am talking about Rose Gal .

Few days back, I received some amazing stuff on My wish list by  Rose Gal .

Rose Gal being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women and Men Clothing , Makeup and Beauty , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , and many many more . You can visit their website now at http://www.rosegal.com/ to have a peek by your self . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on Rose Gal Store .


What I love about Rose Gal :

First of all you can get 10% discount when you sign up. Rose Gal delivery service is so far the best I know as I received My Parcel with in a week :)


This Printed Blue Pattern Shirt is a casual style outfit . It is made up of cotton blend and polyester . Shirt contain Dotted patterns over all details. This look is a charm of summer season. I paired this Shirt with Black Tight Jeans , Off White Bag and Heels . I chose open hair to build a chic perfect look. And Yes !!! Front Knot just made it more catchy . 
  
                                                                    Here are My Pictures Below :







 Rose Gal love vintage for its understated simplicity, always en vogue character and stylized elegance. But most of all, Rose Gal see the vintage style as being a uniquely timeless fashion .
The Second Item of Love is Pashmina . I was very curios to style it. Pashmina contain Blue Floral pattern on it with white colorFor Pashmina , I go with Blue Jeans , Off White Bag and Heels . I chose open hair as a demand of this look. I go with a dark Lip Stick to make this look sharp and groom. I was just so delight to wrap this elegant print around me.  


So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Rose Gal :)
Visit now at their Online Store at http://www.rosegal.com/ and your 10% Discount for Sign up.

Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Outfit : Rose Gal


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :










1 comment: