Monday 16 January 2017

Glovvies - Amazing Knit Products


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! This time I am here to tell you all about something that is the urgency and need for the weather . I am talking about Glovvies . 

Glovvies is an Amazing Online store to buy your craziest and pretty hand made gloves. Glovvies is all about knit products as they do have gloves, pouches, scarfs, socks and many more .

Few days back, I received a very cute pair of finger less purple gloves by  Glovvies . I use to wear it now time to time and  I just loved it so much !

Glovvies being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women gloves, pouches, scarfs, socks and many more . The new stock by Glovvies is on 50% and 30% sale. Large, Medium and small finger less gloves in almost all the colors and beautiful designs are available . 

.You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/glovvies/ to have a glance by your self .

For orders and inquiries , here is the Face Book Link of Glovvies


What I love about Glovvies :

Best Quality Knit Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Affordable Price Range i-e 200 to 350 each pair

Here is My picture below :



Here comes few other exciting looks of Glovvies with eye catching colors .





So Guys , it's your time to fall in Love with Glovvies & visit https://www.facebook.com/Glovvies/?fref=ts  to place your orders :) 

Glovvies Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/glovvies/

Hope you guys love this Post,

Gloves : Glovvies

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment