Thursday 5 January 2017

Quaker Pakistan Brunch at CafeFlo


Hey Guys!

Hope you all are great these days !

Such a pleasant weather now  a days and this atmosphere is resoundingly amazing to bring a change , speaking of which I have been to a Brunch party at CafeFlo by Quaker Pakistan last Friday .

Quaker is certainly a very good start of the day . I got the invitation for a Brunch Party at CafeFlo last Friday . For the event I choose to wear Shirt by Rina Lin and Blue Ripped Jeans by At your Door Step along with Black round hand bag by Yoins and White wedges by Zaful . For hairstyle , I made a braid to build a combo look . 

I came to CafeFlo at the party time and amazed to see the interior decoration . The party rhythm was enhanced by the music beats. At the entrance , I got few clicks at photo session. Moving towards the dining area, I truly adore the decor once again . It was more likely to be a New Year party also . 


Dining area got a lovely interior , well furnished hall along dining tables with comfortable chairs . Firstly I had a warm mild strong coffee with delicious biscuits




After a short time , buffet was served and I made my plate . Food was very delicious and well cooked. What I love the most was spicy boiled potatoes , chicken wings , prawns and burger



After the meal I met some well known TV artists , designers and Bloggers . Got some clicks here also.





That was such an amazing experience to me . I love the party , the decor , the food was very delicious. 


Here is the link for Quaker Pakistan Instagram :


Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Shirt : Rina Lin 

Ripped Jeans : At Your Door Step 

Wedges : Zaful 

Hand Bag : Yoins 

Shades : Born Pretty Store 

Choker : Rose Gal Official 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :




No comments:

Post a Comment