Sunday 22 January 2017

Johnny Outfits - Trendy & Fashionable


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Chilly in Cold ! 

Guys ! This post is again full of something which is trendy and needy in this weather . As a matter of fact we all love warm clothes in winter season specially the one which bring a trendy chic look .

This time am glad and excited to tell you all about an Amazing Online store to buy your craziest desires of Hoodies and the wishlist that you do have in your mind . I am talking about Johnny Outfits 

Few days back, I received a Lovely Hoodie by  Johnny Outfits  .

Johnny Outfits is all about trendy and chic outfits and you will be having moderate price on everything  . Johnny Outfits  being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing, Men's Fashion , attractive caption hoodies , sweaters and many many more. You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/johnnyoutfits/ to have a peek by your self . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on the Face Book page by Johnny Outfits .


What I love about Johnny Outfits :

💸Fast Delivery
Very moderate and cheap prices
Amazing Quality Products 
Brand New Products 
For order Message / Whatsapp at 0331-2302708
Cash on delivery 


This Lovely Hoodie was such a new charm for me . I never wore a hoodie before as like to wear them at younger age . I was pretty much excited for this look . The Hoodie by Johnny Outfits is made up of  High quality and got an amazing print . I like the caption which says I <3 NY on the Hoodie at the front top side . I paired this Hoodie with White ripped Jeans by At Your Door Step and Black shoes by Stylo Pk Official . I chose a Black Hand Bag along with open hair and a matching Lip Stick.

And Yes ! I love this winter look so much ! 
                                                                    Here are My Pictures Below :




Here is a Shoes Close up of LV Black shoes by Stylo Pk Official .



So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Johnny Outfits :)

Visit now their Face Book page at :




Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Lovely Hoodie : Johnny Outfits

White Ripped Jeans : At Your Door Step 


Hand Bag : Stylo Pk Official 


xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment