Tuesday 3 January 2017

Samsung J7 Prime - Step towards Tech



Hey Guys!

Hope you all are having great days!

Guys ! Guess what ? There is a new addition to My work !

Few days back I received a smart phone Samsung J7 Prime by Samsung Pakistan . I was so delighted by this fact to get My hands on a latest release by Samsung Pakistan . Here is the Picture below : 


We all know Samsung is the name of trust and innovation in smart phones and Electronic industry . Samsung provide us the freedom of journey to discover new experiences of life . As the world is changing faster towards discoveries and innovation . Samsung connects us to the entire world with best best service and latest technology . Samsung has got a leading great vision to modernize the up coming world . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on the Website by Samsung Pakistan .


Guys ! First thing first ! Here is a quick review that allows you to understand the key features of Samsung J7 Prime . Samsung J7 Prime  is available all around the country in multiple colors. The one I got is in Light Gold Color . The metallic body is the prime feature that provide strength to a smart phone . 

Samsung J7 Prime is also light weight with dual sim technology . The screen size is approx 5.5 inches that is a good screen size for a smart phone . The HD pixels of Samsung J7 Prime are 1080 x 1920 pixels . One of the best touch screen I observed so far is possessed by this smart phone . Samsung J7 Prime contain Two Cameras i-e front and rear . Front camera is 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, auto focus with LED flash and Rear camera is 8 MP with f/1.9 .

Here is a Look of the Smart phone from a Grid Application view : 




And Yes !! I can store a lot of My pictures and videos as the internal memory is 16GB with a memory card slot that can store up to 256 GB of My data . yayy !! 

I love to play a lot of games and love to use some great applications also . This all I can store in one smart phone with no trouble of lack of space. Good Loudspeakers with 3.5mm jack is the amazing sound experience you can get with Samsung J7 Prime .

Connectivity options are pretty much enhanced as Samsung J7 Prime  contain WLAN , Wi-Fi , Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot with fast Bluetooth and FM Radio . You can go for a GPS which is region dependent . Oh I love this part ! There is a Finger Print sensor that can be of a very good use in making privacy much better.

Some of the setting features are as follows : 





Video Players can support Xvid/DivX/MP4/H.265 player and Audios are supported by MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player . My concern was a Photo/video editor which is available along with a Document viewer .

Guys ! Every one loves powerful batteries . According to My observation so far the best known smart phone that can give a powerful battery time on media and talk time time . Battery is Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh .

Guys ! That's not it ! I will be soon coming back with My New Samsung J7 Prime along with some more exciting stuff .



Hope you guys love this Post,

J7 Prime : Samsung Pakistan

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment