Sunday 26 February 2017

Birthday Outfit - Dress Me 2006 - Shop & Get Free Gifts


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !


Guys ! This time I am again pretty much super excited to tell you all about Dress Me 2006  . I have posted multiple reviews over Dress Me 2006 so you all are aware how Amazing Dress Me 2006 is being an Online store to buy your craziest wishlist that you do have in your mind and dress yourself up with your own personality. 

Few days back, before My Birthday , I received so Pretty and Adorable Purple Satin Skirt by  Dress Me 2006. I just loved it so much !

Dress Me 2006 being an Online store contain a huge variety of Women Clothing , Jewelry , shoe , bag , accessories , and many many more . You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006to have a glance by your self .
One thing more !! You can buy anything from their Store by using my Code " Talia Jan " to get FREE GIFT on your order 💥

Dress me with Oriflame Consultant have got Delivery charges of Rs.200 - 250 (few products) . The best part is , Stitching is available . Also you can go for Easy paisa, Bank transfer & Cash On Delivery. Contact Now at 0321-8422233 for any inquiry and Orders. 

What I love about Dress Me 2006 :

Best Quality Items
Brand New Items 
Fast Shipping service
Multiple Payment methods
Free Gifts 
Affordable Price Range

Guys ! I decided to wear Purple Satin Skirt by Dress Me 2006 at any special occasion . So I thought why not on My Birthday . I designed Two Tops that glorifies this look in best possible way . I paired this Purple Satin Skirt by Dress Me 2006 with Blue Self Designed Top , White Crystal Ear Rings and Matching accessories to build a Perfect Birthday look. With My hair , I let them open and I want to smile with a Red Lipstick .

This is not over yet . That's true as I am so obsessed with this Purple Satin Skirt by Dress Me 2006 as I wore the second self designed White Top by the day on My  Birthday and style it with this skirt for the second time . This was completely a new Look for me ever and yes I adore it a lot . 

Guys ! You can directly purchase this Purple Satin Skirt by Dress Me 2006 and many others by having a glance at Dress Me 2006 Instagram.



So , it's your time to be amazed & visit https://www.instagram.com/dressme2006/ 

Contact Now at 0321-8422233 for any inquiry and Orders. 


Hope you guys love this Post,

     Outfit : 

Purple Satin Skirt : Dress Me 2006

Tops : Self Designed 

Accessories : Dress Me 2006

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :

No comments:

Post a Comment