Saturday 25 February 2017

Gul Warun - Luxury Clothing Brand


Hey Fellows !

Hope you are doing Great !

Now a days am quite busy with My Commercial shoots and soon you guys are going to see My multiple commercials on National Tv channels . And one thing more , I have been to Moosa Jee and Al - Zohaib Textiles Brand shoot . Soon Moosa Jee catalog will be available Nation Wide . 
  This time am glad and excited to tell you all about an Amazing Store to buy your Pret, luxury Pret and Formal wear Eastern outfits of beautiful designs and colors .  I am talking about Gul Warun .

Few days back, I received a Lovely Luxury Outfit by Gul Warun .

Gul Warun is a proud Pakistani luxury clothing brand with British Heart  . This is something that adore your personality and tailored to make you stand out. 

Gul Warun always make sure to design the outfits on latest trendy and fashionable themes

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/gulwarun/ to have a peek by your self . 

CLICK HERE  to have a glance on the Website by Gul Warun . 


What I love about Gul Warun :

Amazing Quality Fabric
Adorable designs 
Free Shipping World Wide 
Free Returning World Wide 
World Class Services
For Orders and inquiries / SMS or Whatsapp at :
+92 307-4500575


Such a Lovely and appealing Outfit with a trendy luxury attire. I pretty much adore the quality of fabric that truly amazed me a lot . I paired this Outfit by Gul Warun with Black High Heels and Red Lipstick The look was so adorable and stylish at the same time as I chose open hair with this look .

So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Gul Warun :)

Website : 



Instagram :




Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Outfit : Gul Warun

Shoes : My Personal Collection 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :


No comments:

Post a Comment