Tuesday 21 February 2017

Ethereal Apparel - Pret, luxury Pret and Formal Wear


Hey Guys !

Hope you are doing Great !

Also This time am glad and excited to tell you all about an Amazing Online store to buy your Pret, luxury Pret and Formal wear Eastern outfits of beautiful designs and colors .  I am talking about Ethereal Apparel .

Few days back, I received a Lovely Pret Outfit by Ethereal Apparel .

Ethereal Apparel is a ladies ready to wear Pret, luxury Pret and Formal wear brand which is making fashionable and trendy clothes . This is something that adore your personality and tailored to make you stand out. 

Ethereal Apparel always make sure to design the outfits on latest trendy and fashionable themes

You can visit their Instagram now at https://www.instagram.com/etherealapparel_online/ to have a peek by your self . 

What I love about Ethereal Apparel :

Amazing Quality Fabric
Adorable designs 
Moderate prices 
For Orders and inquiries Call / SMS or Whatsapp at :
0303-4112394


Such a Lovely and appealing Outfit with a trendy attire. I pretty much adore the smoothness and quality of fabric which I must say i rarely find these days. I paired this Outfit by Ethereal Apparel with White Heels , Red Lip Color and matching Necklace and Ear Rings . The look was so adorable and stylish at the same time as I chose open hair with this look .

So Guys ! It's your turn to fall in love with Ethereal Apparel :)



Instagram :


Hope you guys love this Post,

Outfit Details :

Outfit : Ethereal Apparel

Jewelry : Dress Me 2006 

Shoes : My Personal Collection 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Youtube at :



No comments:

Post a Comment